It’s really heartening to see the enthusiasm around the prompts. I am also happy at the quality of your posts and your generosity in visiting and commenting on the posts of other bloggers. That’s how we encourage each other to improve the quality of our writing and blogging.
Personally, I am struggling to comment on all the blogs and keep up with my other two blogs. My apologies to you all. I’m catching up – I promise.
Announcement 1: From now on, the Write Tribe Wednesday Prompts, though weekly, will have the linky open for two weeks. This will not apply to the Write Tribe contest post which I plan to schedule on the first Wednesday of every month. Every alternate week I will have a 100 Words on Saturday Prompt which I’m moving over from Everyday Gyaan.
Announcement 2: From this week on I am introducing a featured blogger – this is a random selection. Today’s selection is a lovely Mumbai blogger who until yesterday had a blog by the name of Pins N Ashes. Can you believe that she’s been blogging for 9 long year? To celebrate her 9th anniversary, she moved to a new blogging space called: VaayadiPennu. Please visit her to know more about the name and her blogging story.
Now on to today’s prompt.
The Write Tribe Wednesday Prompt # 7
- Work this quote from Winnie the Pooh into your post: Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- Write your thoughts, a story, a poem on your blog. It is necessary to use the phrase in your piece.
- Try to restrict the word count to about 500 words.
- Use the linky below to add the link to your post (exact URL, please).
- The prompt is open until the night of 9th July 2013.
- It is not necessary to use picture, but if you do please give credit to : Loren Javier